MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

LoVeLy..

Last month, i went to a course, SETIAUSAHA YANG CEMERLANG at Melia Hotel, Jalan Imbi.. thee hee.. ya, for u guys yg xtau.. im not practice what id studied b4.. (=.=) 


oh well, i've no doubt. i have to work for my family n myself too, of course! :p so, i juz grab what ever opportunity in front of me. *THE END*


d course is quite same as i'd go through before, whether in National Services, university programme and even in d team building, organized by my current company..~  d group activities, d course all bout, is juz d same.. Honestly, i felt quite boring at d start, but after dat, i found myself really enjoying d course..its  because, d peoples who joined d course so lovely and funny!~ we're caring each other n i felt like we're as a family. 


me and zulaikha were youngest among them.. but i guess, i look more younger mcm budak2.. zulaikha look so matured wif her make up n dressing..hehe.. she's nice anyway..~ :)




wif my group members..




d other teams.. zulaikha's (on d left) group.


 all of us..~


wif our 'cikgu', Ms. Anita Shanmugan.. :)


thank you Allah coz met me wif them. I really love to meet d lovely people like them..  i hope u guys live your life surrounding wif lovely people, a lot of LOVESSS and happily ever after.amin.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: