MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

not too soft nor too hard

hmm.. im too soft? nope. i do have my bad character too.. everyone have. im juz dont want to expose my bad side. because i wanna be a good people. not a 'good-good' people.

i have no knowledge to screw you up? pls.. dont easily overestimated me.. might be you're right. and might be you're totally wrong. might be my knowledge not higher than you. im not smarter like or than you. but im sure i know something that you dont and vice versa. 

im fiercely? X) no im not.. im firm. i didnt mean to hurt anyone feeling. or to show how good i am. might be sometime im too much without conscious. im so sorry.. as i said.. i wanna be a good people. not a 'good-good' people. oh Allah..pls forgive my sins n accept my repentance.. :'(

im only a human being.. juz an ordinary gurl.. but have extraordinary character dat u wouldnt see in anyone..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: