MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Bye 2013

what a chaos day.. dr pagi struggle to do dis and dat.. smpi nk take 5 pon xsmpt.. haihh~
but actually i love to have no time like dis.. coz it's makes me have no time to think on d 'thing' dat cant fade away from my mind since past few months ago..

am i a 'problem solver diplomat' here? (-.-) but thanx for d trust given. liaise and entertain d needs of d trio of company owners wif different tasks, really challenging me.. Mr T want dis.. Mr S want dat.. Mr I want dis n dat .. all of them want their needs at d same time! *vomit* but yeahh.. i can manage well, i guess. and again.. thanx for d trust sirs. eventhou im feel so exhausted. kalo tgn ni mcm sotong, all 8 tentacles dh digunakan sepenuhnye dh rasenyer.. (>_<) 

and.. and not to forget, congratz Project Dept Team, for d new project awarded to our company. alhamdulillah. at last, after 3years! so, pls give me some credit (intensive $_$) coz i'd helped you guys on d tendering process n till now *dis morning issue* im still helping you guys to endorse d contract.. hihii

my 2013 working day end up at 7.30pm. *fuhh* Mr I told me, he was really impressed coz at my floor, all of us still sitting on our workplace and worked diligently even office hour has passed 1 hour ago! . 

oh well said.. 

Dear boss, kindly consider our increment and u-know-what on 2014. we're hardly proving dat we're good enuff to give more to d company if you give more earning n goods to us.. hihii~ 

anddd when i reached at home.. ingatkan ank sapa la mai umah.. rupa-rupanya.. what a surprise.!



syamir's new look! baru nmpk ensem skit.. kalo x, nmpk muka budak nakal n girls's look. haihh. most of people said he is a girl.. kesiannye ank mamaya ni.. syamir ank lelaki la! tuff, ensem lg bergaye. he is really smart n adorable boy indeed. tp perangai pon boleh tahan 'adorable sgt'! (-.-)

my mom said punya la susah nk gunting rambut die..siap kna pangku. i think, he is a lil bit nervous kot.. mna penah p salon potong rambut. besenye his grandma akan potong rambut die.. tu pon trim skit2 jer.. haha


boleh kata year 2013 end well. i had a great time wif my lovely family at JB and Singapore.. i had a precious moments wif colleagues and friends at Gambang. my end 2013 fufill by great moments wif important peoples in my life. thanx everybody for supporting me on career, life n myself. thank you everyone coz cheer me up when im drowning and had a gloomy mood. thanks to you, you and youuu for d good advice, thought and lovely new year wishes for me.. and also thanx coz treat me well as your daughter, sister n as a good fren. :) what a blast coz i have so many lovely people in my life. thanx Allah for everything. 

Bye 2013! and im so looking foward to 2014 moments. hope d good things will come soonest.. 

sincere from my fragile heart,
~uMi Nadia~
31.12.13
10.30pm
sweet roomie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: