MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

harsh words

juz to be remind. dis is harsh words. suddenly.. cross in my mind dat i think i wanna wrote down at my own territory place.

i dont know y.. whats goin on around me.. since past few months n now.. im trying to be strong.. strong enuff. but i cant. is like im denying whats im feel at d moment.. ak sdg menipu dri sndri? nmpk dri happy.. tp sbnrnyer.. tak. seriously im not. serabut memikirkan mcm2. kenapa membenarkan sumenye terjadi. bodohnye ak. begitu sng dipermainkan. juz like dat. n now u can laugh at me. gelak puas2. canang satu dunie.. cerite kt buddies yg sehidup semati tu. terutama at ur fav girl yg u shared a lot of story of urlife. "im done! ak berjaya memperbodohkan another naive girl"

i dont get it and i dont understand it. why there's some people to be born juz to make others feel bad? "ntah2.. i ni hadir dlm hidup u.. utk menguji keimanan u jer.. " kalo dh tau dri tu jahat.. jgnlah nk merosakkn hidup org lain!! their dream n desire!! you dont know how they feel n what dey will do. u dont know what dey has been going through before wif u! kalo dri dorg dilahirkan cukup kuat utk hadapi dugaan melanda.. lucky to u. but if not? xrs berslh ker seumur hidup? kuat nye dri tu smpi dh xde hati perut. mana sifat kemanusiaan, at least. bab agama rsnye sumeorg arif.. cume xmao ambil berat jer. i dont know im strong enuff or not. whether i can forgive or not.

forgive sounds good but forget im not sure i could.. what a bad of me.

if im lucky.. tomorrow will b my very 1st year of serious relationship wif d man dat i accept good n bad of him. and we can plan a better future life soon.. but.. im not lucky enuff. i had wasted my very 1st love to d man who r not appreciate me at all. my effort..my dream.. even myself. my Creator still want me to be in dis unwanted feeling like at d moment before i can have d happiness life soon.. perhaps.

so here we go.. another sad day have to be go through.. feel bad n crying again n again. dear You. at d moment.. i dont want anything except pls keep me to be strong n more stronger than now..

dear stalker. thanx for dropin' by here. hot story isnt it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: