MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

milestone

Alhamdulillah.. another milestone of my life..

im not expected it at all. literally. at first, its juz only a 'temporary destination' which is i guess juz a pit stop utk ak menarik nafas selepas peristiwa2 yg ak mls nk ingat. im still feeling childish at dat time.

and now.. here i am. im not feeling proud or stuck up on my achievement or what did i got. it's juz.. i wanna immortalize my blissful moment and thought for my own good and IN my track. if in case im down wif my life, i love to read what's happened in my life before. d cheerful moments n events make me feel blast. yeah, im feeling so blasttt! :D thanx Allah for d opportunity.


oh well, 1st of all.. im still remember sumone told me.. im in d comfort zone. Dia suruh ak keluar dr 'sini' n tgk dunia luar. die kata ak terlalu selesa di sni.. n xkan berkembang.  at dat time ak mumbling psl earning yg ak rs xmeet apa yg ptt ak dpt even ak stated dat i love to be here.

ak sahut cabaran dia xlama lps tu. and actually sbb dia pon ak bertindak mcmtu. ak rs jelek utk stay here sbb dia. i tested my market. i got so many helps from frens.. here n there.. penat! feel bad! n asked myself.. "why i need to go through all dis at dis moment coz currently im still feel COMFORT to stay here?" . i insisted to challenge myself to see d world in a 'new n different view'!.. But, Allah has a plan for me. which is to be here.. still stay and standing here.. but in different challenges. 
(i conclude as diff than before) i dont know.. maybe for a while? or a long term? i have no idea. im juz living my life as people does. im d survivor on my own war! to d infinity and beyond!


even it is still unofficial promotion & transfer (coz im still doing d current + add on d new role n responsibility tasks) but alhamdulillah im earning d new challenges ka-ching!. thanx so much coz realize n concern on my effort towards growth of d organization.

yes.. im a meant person. i will fight for what i deserve.


halo peeps. please meet my team.
CAD on d go!~



and i cant wait for d another happy moment dat will be coming real soon!. :D
no words dat i can say anymore except, thanks Allah for dis kind of opportunity. 

ALHAMDULILLAH.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: