MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Selamat Hari Ayoh!

hmm.. i have so many fathers.. but my biological father has been passed away 2 years ago. Kalo ayah masih ada.. i will find something for you. ia hanyalah simbolik.. to show my love for you. coz i love to pamper d one(s) dat i love n care much. i hope u know.. my LOVE for you more expensive than that 'something'. 

as always, doa adalah hadiah terbaik isnt it.. semoga ayah baik2 di sana. im sorry if im hurt you n i know i am.. i does. even now? my sin yg ayah masih lg tanggung coz im still not married yet..


my dad is a nice guy. and i hope i will find a nice guy like you very soon. you treat us (me n sis) well. you know what we want n desire. you try to fulfill our needs eventhou you know it's impossible. you make it possible as you can. you read me well. you know how bad im feel when im not in line wif ur wife. you know how to make me feel better.  Mazlan Zulkifli Bin Mohd Noor. you are a great dad ever! Al Fatihah. we will reunite again soon. insyaAllah.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: