MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Him..

11 October 2014.


he is my rowdy fren..
i dont know why i dont like him in childhood time. he seems annoying to me. (-.-)

he is my angel..
i think he feel me when i down for d things dat i dont want to say it anymore even thou he gave me a book instead of advise. maybe he shy to talk bout dat as we are not so close. but.. thanks adeq. makes kakak feel relief a bit. 

he is d only man left in my life..currently.
since ayah left us.. there is no man i can rely on except him. even thou he is doesn't show dat he protected me well. but thanks for everything you'd done for me. hey! i love you much more than you do. always.

a very Congratulations to my one and only lil brother. (2 has been passed away since baby) im so proud of you. you deserve for your hard work.


and thanks for your words. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: