MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

k a w a n

maafkan ak.. 

di mana. selama kita berkawan..

diri ini terkasar bahasa
diri ini mengguris hati
diri ini tersilap bicara
diri ini melampaui cara
diri ini melawan tak semena
diri ini menyusahkan tak terhingga
kerana..
diri ini hanya insan biasa. yg xlepas dr membuat dosa..

we all have that friend that we may not talk to everyday, but they understand us more than anyone else in the world. You know they're always there for you in your time of need. to that friend, i just want to say THANK YOU. 

i love all my frens so much.

THANK YOU for being there for me when i need sumone to talk. 
THANK YOU for helping me to going through d upside down of life moment. 
THANK YOU for calming me down when im drowning to no where. 
THANK YOU for accepting me as i am.
THANK YOU for accepting my bad.
THANK YOU for being my friend.

im glad i met and be friend with you guys.


***************************************************

Every 23rd is my 'cantwaitdate' to wish a special word or quote to my special friend. but i believe, he forget it at all. there is nothing left for him. there is only me and my feeling dat not yet fade away.. even its has been past a year! time takes so slow to heal everything. i still cant forget everything. THIS is evil. it is so evil to me. why i have to face all dis? why im d only who feel dat bad? why im d only who feel dis way? alone..

i hope, if i have fate to get marry wif my soulmate, i will easily forget him and what he had done to me. but if im not get a chance to have a family in dunya, i hope i have a beautiful life dat makes me forget everything that i had before. i dont eager to have even an enemy. i dont looking for a problem wif human. im juz.. dont searching all dat at all. no i dont. im sorry for my out of control emotional. literally.i didnt meant to hurt anyone feeling.. is it worth to say all dis..?

life is a challenge. and it is so challenging me..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: