MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

d old dayss..~

Alhamdulillah. im feel so blast and happy when everything seems goes well yesterday.

come BACK to uitm shah alam, every inches of that place makes me reminisce on d old dayss.. i miss my buddies, frens, lecturers, seniors (terutama my crush. eheks) and everything there.

halo UiTM SA! Now im coming here as representative of industry player! hikhik. bak kata timbalan dekan aritu (eventhou he is not my faculty's deputy dean), 

"its good to see our alumni come down here! you looks great! all d best for your career"

bahahahahaaa. ak mampu tersenyum je la.. sbb ak tak practices my edu cert. :p


DAY 2.. 
org jauh pon mai singgah! wee~ thank you for coming (as) supports us! c(:

      



So, TODAY, team B's turns to manage d exhibition. while im assisting my other clique on corp. affairs tasks at office, suddenly this song appears. lagu fav my buddy, mgkn ade kaitan dgn love life die mse tu? :p

but lagu ni actually penyanyi tujukan khas buat gov negara XX. 

Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting


consider as my fav song back to student's life too..~ (--.!)




dis song pon same. d singer tujukan utk gov die. now dis kind of method pon d implement kan d negara kuu. cara anak muda zaman skg menzahirkan rasa hati. huhu

i've know and sang dis song since7 years old ok. my mom as English teacher at dat time nk ajar ak la konon2nye, speaking with correct pronounce. hikhik.



zombiee.. zooombiieee.. ekk.ekk ekk. ewahh~ (^^.!)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: