MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

tak setuju! werrkk!

mom said, kakak is daddy's girl. but i dont agree! kah3. sbb ayah understand me well than mom's did! so im d daddy's girl k! X) i do remember when ayah hugs me tightly becoz kakak punye hal. werkss. huhu. rs awkward at dat time sbb my family not really tighten up dgn psychically touch. hugs n kisses mase officially event like salam beraya or nak blik asrama/campus.

if ayah is still around, for sure he will hear ALL my mumbling dis n dat regards me! me! n me!. coz i dont share a lots wif mom as ayah. mom know surface, ayah know deeper. hope my doa pd ayah sampai. n im sure u know how hard i feel rite now kn. 

rs mcm org gila plak sbb merapu sorg2 dlm ni. but i like to do dis, and have no idea until when. X)

i wish im not crazy to be..ishk2. kalo xupdate blog, maka nya ak mmg dh gila sbb lupa password n xreti dh pki komputer, oh tapi pls lah bersgka baik.. mgkn at dat time, im busy wif my precious moment of life!!.. (^^,)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: