MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

i want to be wif you!

Be the person you want to meet. What kind of person would you like to be with (as a spouse, or friend)? I would imagine you want someone kind, easy going, forgiving of your mistakes. Someone who smiles easily, prays on time, loves Allah, and knows how to tell a good joke now and then. Someone who exercises, eats well, and cares about your feelings.


Somehow, something is hard to describe. EVEN how many times we had try to convince, it's wouldn't enough. How hard we try to keep sabr with d situation, d things will completely ruin your life so many times.

Question over question will come across to our head. d repeat question mark will spoil your mood. Literally. No one will undertand you but Allah. Its easy to say but hard to accept with logically thought.

"Oh Allah. pls dont make me harm my life with dis dunya matter. I have learnt to accept that there are my plans and also Allah's plan for me. My plans are according to Your infinite wisdom. I need to trust You with all my heart and remember that You knows what is best for me always. "

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: