MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

tRaNsforMatioN

FUHHH!~ dats all what i can do, i guess. duration time to finished up in a week.! :PPP Alhamdulillah. settle gak akhirnyeeee. what a hectic raya! im done finished up my room on 2nd Raya kot. (-.-!) itupun ade minor2 lg dh xlarat nk kemas. to be continue later la kann.. huhu~ 

"Suke sgt simpan brg!! hat kecik, hat besaq"

kahkahkah. nostalgia laaa. sentimental tauuu! ade dh buang. ade masih simpan. see la how kan. bile nk akhirkan riwayat those things.

TAARRRAAA.~ err.. gmbr before too mainstream extreme segala trim2 laa to reveal. mls nk amik. (^^,!)




weehuuu. my room seem bigger than last time. tersusun and opkoz KEMAS kannn. :p tu pon mak ak bsg sebab kate kaler purple nmpk sempit. HALOO..!! pls trust me! im d architect + interior designer pencen awal kn. i know how to play with d colour and deco. :DDD

why i choose purple..? (JOTUN brand - soft lilac + violet) coz.. it is give me a tranquility, relax and calm feeling to sleep. lullaby colour gituu~ if warna bright as red, orange, pink sakit mata oiii nk tdoq. warna putih plak to oldskool. XD

andd. living room painting, done.!! with mom's favourite colour. layan je la.. xpe plak nmpk sempit kan.. :p comeyl gak mak ni kan. pink, red. tu je la warna baju, tudung, beg, kasut etc2. n now.. home? i guess, my buddy yg sorang tu pon cmtu gak nnt, ble dh pindah msuk rumah sendiri. kt workplace die, all things pink saje. :p


hanging d family portrait done. i love dis area.


oh anak2!! hope no more mural after dis. (T__T)

IT'S RAYA!!!
im really glad having a lots of messages from my non muslim friends. wishing me d Hari Raya wishes. Muchos graciass buddies! im bless to have you all as my friends. yg paling rare, i got message from Mr Luk Chu Beng, d GM of one of my company's client. im not really know him. hihi. just had contact him for several times for office matter. 




i always remember him coz, when i call him for some matter d time i was a PA for CEO|ED ,he always always always asked me to visit him at station and said want to intro me to his engineers! (nk match maker la konon2.) omg.. a bit annoying jugak rsnyer, ye laa, mentang2 i seem not LAKU as other girl, doesnt mean dat im really looking for a man like that way. eventhou im not strong enough to forget what happened to my past relationship, doesnt mean dat im too desperate to have one at now.? even opcoz i do want a husband. (-.-) but really THANKS everyone for your concern. i know there is good intention for me. juz pls dont say anything bad that will lead me a tears and juz pls pray d best for me yaaa! 

So, too avoid unwanted question to be asked on my ear, i stayed alone at home, while my family members going to raya at kampung. siap tdoq sana plak tuu~ why la why... juz come back home, balik hari xboleh kee.. huhu~

SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE. SORRY FOR ANY WRONG DOING. 
kususun sepuluh jari memohon keampunan. 
(macam la ade org baca kn.. ;pp)
muchoss~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: