MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

11th MAY 2015

im turn to 17+11. Alhamdulillah.. for the

#soul. im still alive!!
#healthy health!
#rezeki!
#loves around me!
#anything i couldnt tell 1 by 1 (^^,!)


***************************************

kematangan di ukur dari segi apa? percakapan, perbuatan atau pemikiran? not only one of, but all of them!.. TO ACT like matured is not hard but.. to be matured.. yes is it. Its hard to be matured while you cant simply take all d problem with heartily. 

"think wise and act wise." katenye..

there is a lots of problem occur recently, and i think i CANT handle it as much as matured person deal with. somehow, sometimes, im collapse. im drowning in my emotion. have a kind of unhealthy heart feeling matter. i dont wanna be childish, but i just cant tackle d problem as a matured people does. i dont know how to deal with d annoying people, who is always always and always put me in a hard situation. ill down. ill be sad. ill be stress. ill be moody. ill be d hot tempered person. ill be rude. ill be annoying to them too! (kah3.pdn muke!) 

AND it is not so me. it is NOT! i love to care people. i love to do good deeds to others. i love to support others. i love to appreciated others by give a present or something sweet things. i love to make people cheer and happy. i love to concern on others. i love to be around people that i knew. i love to spend time together, sharing experience and thought.  coz in return.. ofcoz i want them do d same for me. if not you, maybe someone else. i wanna be a good people. im juz wanna get Allah's redha.


***************************************

sempena d ulangtahun hari kelahiranku.. 

i pray, i hope. and i wish.. Allah send me his slave as soonest. as my soul who's always make a time for me, to hear my mumbling and understand how, and what i feel as ill lend my ear to hear all his problem. who's always take care of me, as ill take care of him. who's always trust me, as ill trust him. who's always loyal with me, as ill loyal with him. who's always trying to know me, as ill always try to know him. who's always concern on me, as ill concern on him. who's always support me, as ill always support him physically, emotionally and financially. who's always respect me as ill respect him. who's always guide and wanna bring me to Jannah as i wish to do that so. who's always love me as ill love him without any doubt.


#muchlove #melting

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: