MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

:D :D :D

oh.. it can be categorized as a supplication and wish list of dis year too. :D

i want/wish/looking/seeking for..

a special best friend! someone who will share their secrets wif me, laugh and joke, love me, cherish me, adore me, be romantic wif me, and make me feel beautiful and wanted. someone who will be attracted to me emotionally through their personality, and attracted to me physically through their bodies. a partner who will strive together wif me through this life; laughing and rejoicing through d good times, and sticking by each other and supporting each other through d bad times. a man strong in his deen who can stand up and take d responsibility of d household, and help raise d children in accordance with Islam. be my friend, companion, and soul mate. too much huh? :'D

life is too short to be sad kn.. huwaa.. let's rockin' d world wif laugh and loud..! i hope You'll show d way to me soonest! amin. :D :D :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: