MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Friday, 3rd Jan 14

Happy Anniversary to me..! haha. my 3rd years with TSB. huh.. this is my 1st company yg ak stay plg lame. (>_<) 

i started my career on Sept 2009. my very 1st company as an employee (practical training doesnt count haa) was at one of architect firm in Damansara. A year after dat, i decided to move out from there because d 'uwerkk werkkk' incident and 'bluerghh'  feeling environment there. (-.-)

then, i continued my career at second firm somewhere in Melawati. At 1st, i felt so happy n excited coz nearby from my sweet homiey but after dat.. haihh~ i decided to give 24hours resignation notice after 2 months working there. X) mmg enjoy btul mase nk resign tu. 2 days before quit, siap p tgk teater wif parent (eventhou i suppose to go to work on dat day which is on weekend due to project submission) lalalaa..~

3 months menganggur dgn jayenye..siap sempat p bercuti d langkawee, perabehkan duet simpanan yg ade (ahaks) i got a call from dis ehemm company. n d best part is... lagiiiiiiii dekat dgn rumah.. but hmm.. totally different wif my study field. i juz only have 2 options at dat moment. which is take it or leave it. SO.. u got d answer, what i chose aiyte.. ;)

thank you Mr I coz chose me as your assistant since past 3 years ago till now, and give me a lots of opportunity to develop my skills on many tasks. (xtau la ni puji ke perli.? :p) but all of 'em are new experience and challenging tasks for me. :) and and.. actually it's a pleasure to assist all d bosses here (kecik and besaq) coz i believe u guys trust me more to manage your works.

and today, my akka n baya got a baby girl. their 3rd children, one and only girl, (so far). haha. Congratz!! 

hi 'Nadia' d/o SN. :p welcome to d "i-dont-know-what-dis-life-will-mean-to-u-soon" world!!

and you're so cute! nasib baik ikut muka mama. kalo muka papa.,?? erkk..~  hihii.



so, No 3 is uncoincidentally no. for me for dis year? oh..



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: