MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

childhood memory


adoyy.. mana mai la benda ni.. suddenly my niece bring tis to me. what a funny thing dat i still remember.. back to almost 20 years ago, when i sang d negeri song like tis.. "selamat kuya kuyakan.. selamat pulau pinang" instead of "selamat tuhan kurniakan.. selamat pulau pinang.." lol. (-.-!) pls forgive me rakyat pulau pinang. im juz only 5 or 6 years old at dat time. huhu.

and arwah ayah mmg suke bahan ak wif tis story. pastu ramai2 dok pakat gelakkan ak dgn clumsy things dat i had done. dlm adek beradek, mmg ak la yg plg kerap n suke 'wat' bnda funny. out of my control k. haihh~ tenkiu coz anggap me as ur entertainer guys! huh~

and tis is a precious moment for me. pls refer my previous entry journey where i told u guys that i 'have' to follow my mom to school since in her womb! hahaha. and at tis time i guess before my parent send me to kindergarten, dats y i got tis name tag to masquerade konon2nye im standard 1 pupil. X)

me and my one and only sistaa

and thanx my sweet cutee girl, feeya coz brighten up my day by bring tis thing to me. ouh, ni la keje hang naa.. memunggah abes khazanah alam kt umah tu!! haihh~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: