MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

something to ponder..

my non muslim fren asked me regards the MH370 issue. when d commentator of one of interview slot on tv said regards Allah's will.

"Hilang!! ia benar2 hilang!!"

"when he said bout the God's will.. im feel something wrong there. if d aeroplane have been found, u think d commentator downgrade His willing? pls.. no harm. im juz thinking dat he's should not said like dat in public.. pls think n give d comment logically in order to help and find d missing aircraft."

hmm.. what n how i have to explain more on dat thing? Ya Allah.. seriously.. i have no idea. i have been read in everywhere regards dis comment, for muslims, yes everyone agree wif him n give him a compliment towards him. and ofcoz i do believe in Allah's will. dlm al-Qur’an Allah berfirman:


 “Inama Amruhu Idza Arada Sya’ian An Yaqula Lahu Kun Fayakun” (QS. Yasin: 82).

"Sesungguhnya urusannya-Nya apabila Dia menghendaki sesuatu hanyalah berkata kepadanya, 
“Jadilah!” Maka jadilah ia"

should i explain like dis? hurghh.. tersekat2 nafas ak nk jwb dat question. arghh.. mmg ak suke bidas kate2 yg ak rs my opinion is right.! (-.-)

wif a cute smile (i guess) n a depth breath.. 

"he's not underestimated Allah's will. but in terms to da'wah people n educate bout Islam thought. n how Islam teach people to believe in His wills. maybe it's looks nonsense coz he's not elaborate more on dat n make dat statement looks funny to d different view of people and ofcoz i refer to non muslim peoples."

my fren added;

"bomoh thingy really funny me. lets me show u d video where d police in US make a troll on dat." 

arghhh. yup indeed n dat is too much!

"n bout d bomoh thingy really shame myself as a muslim too! d non muslim especially in oversea (bluergh) make a funny video n troll on dat. dis is not Islam thought anyway. pls dont underestimated my religion. it's hard to explain more regards religion coz im not good enuff on dat. n u btul2 buat i rs kena tampaq. (-.-!) it's really my bad. for me, my opinion..d bomoh not really practice d Islam thought well. dis is sick people who r play around wif Allah's name n whhyyyy la all dis 'sick' people everywhere? "




huh..klo bomoh tu baca ni..mampuih la ak kna saman. (>.<)

well.. it's really challenging me. to answer d question that i already know d answer but how d way u should explain to other's religion adherent? when even people who r claim he/she is a muslim, but they're 'play around' wif  Islam thought or way of life, like what some of non muslim frens had ask me before, why some muslim girl wear tudung, some dont. huh.

 i hope my explanation yesterday was good enuff. dat d best answer i'd gave, i guess. (T__T)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: