MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

dream

I’d rather have scars on my cheeks
And a crooked nose and
Bad skin and boney hips
Or boring eyes and boring hair and a boring mouth
And someone tell me
“You’re beautiful,”

Because I’d know they meant
I am beautiful in the way that I talk,
In the way that I listen, in the way that I love,
In the way that I am

Than have

Pretty lips and pretty teeth and
Pretty hair and a pretty nose
And ignorantly believe
That being beautiful in the way that I look
Is enough.

— Madisen Kuhn, "I’d Rather A Lovely Heart Than A Lovely Face


"Some people dream to be stars and celebrities, some dream to have big houses and expensive gifts, some dream to be most beautiful and have the perfect body...but me?

I just mostly dream to be happily married, to grow old with my (future) husband, still hold hands when we're both grey haired and wrinkly, and still in love with each other until our last breath." - FelixiaYeap..


so do i! X)

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: