MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

in memory..

"Juruterbang bijak. Cuma tidak mempunyai masa mencukupi." - Chris Goodfellow


d pilot - Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah is my friend of friend's dad n also my uncle's colleagues
d co pilot - Fariq Abd Hamid is my cousin's friend
d steward - Wan Swaid Wan Ismail is my friend's cousin
d cabin crews - my uncle's n auntie's colleagues
one of d passenger - my friend's ex boss/colleagues. she's on d way to spend her beginning of retirement days at Beijing. 

everyday, every time i online, my news feed is full wif d prays, supplications, stories, anything regards d MH370 people. its really make me tears when i read dis n dat. eventhou i didnt know you guys, but is like we're related in other way.. my deepest condolences to all MH370 cabin crews, passengers n families.  

i dont know, is dis true? too many rumours n assumption sampai sukar dipercayai mana btul mana x. regards to d PC, d last black box detected at Hindi Ocean. which is scary ocean for me. i had been read in sumewhere stated dat "kawasan lautan itu jarang dilalui oleh kapal dagang kerana keadaan perairan dan cuacanya yang selalu tidak menentu. laluan yg terpencil dan lautan yg sgt dlm. almost 3600m". d logically why d MH370 was there.. http://tengoktvonline.blogspot.com/2014/03/juruterbang-mh370-mungkin-adalah-hero.html?m=1



Semoga roh mereka yg berkenaan dicucuri rahmat dan dtempatkan dikalangan yg soleh dan solehah. same goes to non muslim. semoga semuanya dirahmati Allah. DaripadaNya kita datang.. dan kepadaNya kita kembali. Al Fatihah. Allah adalah sebaik2 perancang.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: