MissyMe. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

why oh why

i dont know why i always wake up in every morning wif tears.. berat nye la rs yg ada dlm hati ni.. why oh why.. why i cant feel d happiness anymore? im trying so hard to be happy again. pls.. Tuhan yg membolak balikkan hati manusia..i dont wanna be fake. but if i show my real feeling, people will dont like it. so do i need to be hypocrite all d time? pls give me courage to live in tis world wif a real smile. again. literally. like now now now!


i love to be happy, coz happy make me feel relief. make me feel good. but my heart say no. meanwhile my brain get d instruction to 'move' d mouth to smile. well.. tis is me.. d colour of me.. i dont know it is fake or real. everyone surrounding me encourages me to always smile too. im trying. i know everyone dont wanna to see me looks in pain. but i juz cant hold or deny wat i feel juz like dat. 

why oh why. where is d happiness of my life ni? mana pegi ni? haihh~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: